Avench Systems has substantial expertise in system software development including device drivers, BSP, RTOS, embedded applications and Linux customization. Our Linux developers have proven track record of Linux hardening and kernel porting for Industrial IOT applications.
We architect, design and develop software:
- For 8- to 64-bit processing systems
- In C, C++, C#, Java and other languages
- For bare metal, uCOSII/III, freeRTOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows CE and Windows platforms
In-house expertise is below.
- Application Software Engineering
- Windows, Windows CE, Linux and Android applications
- Message processing and communication gateways
- UI design and implementation – from simple text panels to animated 1080p multi-touch GUIs on both embedded and desktop platforms
Embedded Software Engineering ◦RTOS – ISR, timer tasks, intertask communications, events, and semaphores
- Processors – ARM, DSP, Texas Instruments, Freescale, Intel
- Bus interface – ATA, DMA, USB, I2C, SPI, RS-232, GPIO, TCP/IP, SDIO, CAN
- Device interfaces – LCD, touch, accelerometer, motors, audio, GPS, compass, encoders
- Software design for Microcontrollers, ARM, and IA platforms
- Linux porting & Customization
- Device driver & end-user applications
- BIOS, UEFI firmware & Intel FSP
- U-Boot & bootloader development
CLUMPE - CONTENT ACCESS POINT
An easy-to-use device specifically created for IT administrators, educators, and students; designed to store, manage, and publish digital content, particularly in schools with low or intermittent connectivity
- Comprehensive solution: Access point + Content server in one device. Allows for easy access to digital content by up to 50 students simultaneously.
- Flexible: For use in diverse connectivity environments —wired, wireless, or unconnected. For educators, there are multiple Internet connectivity options, including 3G support, to use as a personal hotspot if desired.
- Available: Battery back-up provides up to 42 hours of continuous use even if there is an interruption in electrical power.
- Content management: Educators can create lessons using either content that has been preloaded by a school system or their own content, providing time savings in the classroom.
- Easy-to-use interface: Makes it simple for educators to publish content and quick for students to access lesson materials by simply launching a Web browser.
- Portable: Can easily be transported by the educator from classroom to classroom and to and from school.
- Customizable: Content can be tailored to meet the specific needs of educators and local school systems. Branding options are available for the content interface.
WiFi Access point performance: Up to 50 students can be simultaneously connected
Optional 1 TB storage: 400 GB for pre-loaded content, with another 600 GB available for the educator’s supplemental content
Lithium-ion built-in battery, 10400mAh (up to 4 hours of battery life)
Processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor N2830 /Core i3 4010U